Controls Product of the Year
Light Source Product of the Year
Luminaire of the Year – Interior
Luminaire of the Year – Exterior
Manufacturer of the Year
Retail Lighting Project of the Year
Industrial and Transport Lighting Project of the Year
Hospitality and Leisure Lighting Project of the Year
Education and Healthcare Lighting Project of the Year
Office and Workplace Lighting Project of the Year
Outdoor Lighting Project of the Year
Controls Project of the Year
Client of the Year
SLL Young Lighter of the Year
Lux Person of the Year
ENTERING CRITERIA LUX AWARDS 2015
- Projects should have been completed, refurbished, substantially altered or improved in the period 4 January 2014 to 4 July 2015. All projects (excluding the International Project category) must be located in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- Products should be available on the European market on 4 July 2015. Prototypes are not acceptable. By submitting an entry in one of the product categories (Luminaire of the Year, Interior or Exterior, Controls Innovation of the Year and Light Source of the Year) you agree to sending a sample if requested by the organisers and you agree to independent testing of it at a test house.
- Entrants giving false or misleading information will be excluded from the competition. If an award is given and it is subsequently found that information submitted is materially false or misleading, then the organisers reserve the right to remove the award.
- By entering, you agree to a representative attending the awards ceremony in London on 19 November 2015. If none is available for whatever reason, the organisers reserve the right to nominate a collector on your behalf.
- By submitting pictures and information, you are agreeing to their dissemination in publications and on-line.
- Entries can be submitted from any section of the supply chain including manufacturers, lighting designers, installers and end users.
- For projects please specify all parties involved in the project e.g. the user, the designer, the installer, the manufacturer of equipment.
- All projects should be fully compliant with the appropriate UK and International Standards.