THE CATEGORIES FOR LUX AWARDS 2015 ARE:
- Controls Product of the Year
- Light Source Product of the Year
- Luminaire of the Year – Interior
- Luminaire of the Year – Exterior
- Recycling Award
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Retail Lighting Project of the Year
- Industrial and Transport Lighting Project of the Year
- Hospitality and Leisure Lighting Project of the Year
- Education and Healthcare Lighting Project of the Year
- Office and Workplace Lighting Project of the Year
- Outdoor Lighting Project of the Year
- Controls Project of the Year
- Client of the Year
- SLL Young Lighter of the Year
- Lux Person of the Year
Click here to enter now
ENTERING CRITERIA LUX AWARDS 2015
- Projects should have been completed, refurbished, substantially altered or improved in the period 4 January 2014 to 3 July 2015. All projects (excluding the International Project category) must be located in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- Products should be available on the European market on 3 July 2015. Prototypes are not acceptable. By submitting an entry in one of the product categories (Luminaire of the Year, Interior or Exterior, Controls Innovation of the Year and Light Source of the Year) you agree to sending a sample if requested by the organisers and you agree to independent testing of it at a test house.
- Entrants giving false or misleading information will be excluded from the competition. If an award is given and it is subsequently found that information submitted is materially false or misleading, then the organisers reserve the right to remove the award.
- By entering, you agree to a representative attending the awards ceremony in London on 19 November 2015. If none is available for whatever reason, the organisers reserve the right to nominate a collector on your behalf.
- By submitting pictures and information, you are agreeing to their dissemination in publications and on-line.
- Entries can be submitted from any section of the supply chain including manufacturers, lighting designers, installers and end users.
- For projects please specify all parties involved in the project e.g. the user, the designer, the installer, the manufacturer of equipment.
- All projects should be fully compliant with the appropriate UK and International Standards.